South Bristol Physical Education - Kids On The Move
At South Bristol School we are dedicated to providing positive learning experiences for all students. The time our kids spend in physical education is dedicated to helping them develop the skills, knowledge and habits necessary for building healthy and active futures.
This site is designed to:
A Physically Educated and Literate Person:
1. Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
2. Applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
4. Exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
5. Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
Source - NASPE'S Standards - SHAPE America
Website designed by Liz Giles-Brown - Copyright 2014